Tuesday, June 14, 2016

2016 March Challenge

Hello, friends, strangers, and everyone in between!

This year's challenge was completing four NEW crafts. AND I DID IT!

I mod Podged something, painted a canvas, cross stitched something for Emily, and I used a hand loom.

Mod Podgeing was really fun mainly because I did it with my friends. So it was more social. Also, I'm not very good at abstract crafts. But that's okay, because I made something new!

Painting was actually really fun. I would totally paint something else. It was easy and looked pretty much like how I wanted it. So that was nice!

The cross-stitching was the thing that took the longest, but I think was probably the most rewarding. I loved stitching, especially because it was a gift for someone.

The looming thing was a pretty last minute effort. It was the last day of March and I only had about an hour or so left. BUT I did make something! Like a weird, misshapen coaster? I don't know. It was an impulse craft!

Anyway, I was really happy that I got to learn some new crafts. Especially the cross-stitching because I'm already working on something new for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment