Saturday, May 21, 2016

2016 February Challenge

February - Four winter activities. This year I want to push myself to enjoy winter instead of simply endure it. My activities right now include: ice skating, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, and building a snow man. These are subject to change depending on availability of friends (Esther) who have the equipment necessary.
So. This month was rough. I only did two winter activities? I think? I don't even remember? I definitely went cross country skiing! Unfortunately I should have tapped out on this challenge because the snow was gone halfway through the month. Woopsies. I forgot about the alternate challenges.

Even though I didn't complete the challenge, I definitely enjoyed the winter! I focused on having a positive attitude and tried to stay enthusiastic about the snow. In January I went ice skating and in March I went snowshoeing in Colorado. I'd say I had a great winter this year. And even though I didn't complete the challenge, I'm going to say I did change my attitude about my least favorite season.

The cross country skiing clip is somewhere in here:

No comments:

Post a Comment